Registrations for 2022 open in March 2021.
Children who turn three on or before 30 April 2019 are eligible to apply for three year old kindergarten.
Children who will turn four years of age on or before 30 April 2018 are eligible to register
in a State Government-funded kindergarten program from term one.
In Victoria, children cannot attend more than one StateGovernment-funded kindergarten program at the same time.
Child must turn 4 years of age by April 30th 2022 for 4 year old program.
Child must turn 3 years of age by April 30th 2022 for 3 year old program.
Yes. An application processing fee per child non-refundable will be required for the registration of enrolment to be processed. The fee is waived for 4 YEAR OLD program families with a valid subsidy card or visa card uploaded with the registration and 3 YEAR OLD families who are known to Child Protection or Child FIRST. Please upload a copy of the bank transfer deposit receipt when prompted. Fee to be advised.
1. Birth certificate OR passport for child.
2. Current rates notice, utility bill OR rental agreement in the name of the Parent / Guardian.
3. Immunisation history statement from Australian Childhood Immunisation Register.
4. If applicable, a copy of your Medicare card for proof of sibling previously attended Ave Maria Kindergarten.
5. If applicable: a Commonwealth Health Care Card, Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card or White Card, Refugee visa (subclass 200), Temporary Humanitarian Concern visa (sub class 203), Emergency Rescue visa (subclass 203) Bridging visas A-E, Commonwealth Pensioner Card, In-country Special Humanitarian visa (subclass 201), Protection visa (subclass 866), Global Special Humanitarian visa (subclass 202) OR Women at risk visa (subclass 204)